<VV> cartoon in 12/04 Automobile mag.

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:30:09 EST

The last page of the Dec. issue of Automobile magazine features Bruce
McCall's "Exit Ramp" cartoon which this month bears the caption; "I dreamed Ralph
Nader has been fibbing all along" with an illustration of a man driving a silver
'64 convertible with black interior.  He has a confederate flag fluttering
from the window, an "NRA or Die" bumper sticker and a bimbo scrunched up against
him.  He's being pursued by a police car past Ralph's Adult Videos, Ralph's 24
HR Topless Gambling ("Kum On In-Its Nude Inside") and Ralph's Biker Bar.  The
Corvair is barreling down upon a little old lady in the cross walk with a
cane in one hand and a basket full of kittens in the other.  Can't say as I
understand it, but there you have it, for what it's worth.

Bill Stanley