<VV> Interior light/Instruments

TiM M mr_tim34@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:31:04 -0800 (PST)

     While fixing things here and there on my newly
acquired 61 Rampside, I noticed the interior light
wasn't working... the one on the ceiling at the back.
I traced the wires to  a ball behind the spare that
ended up connecting to nothing. Where are these wires
supposed to connect to? I didn't see any door switch,
are they supposed to connect to the light switch?
     The odometer stopped working last week. How hard
are these to get fixed? On Ebay there is a
Speedo/Odometer combo and a complete instrument panel.
Would it be easier to replace what I have?

Thanks,

TiM

61 Electric Rampside