<VV> Ball Joints and Speedometers

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:43:17 -0700

Have solved the seat problem thanks to input from a number of you and
now we're down to two problems to solve before going to inspection.
Does anyone know where you can access upper and lower ball joints  in
Canada for my '63 Spyder.   I don't mind useing the US Vendors but
transit time across the border has slowed to a crawl at Customs and I'd
like to get these things completed.  Am also searching out a speedometer
and probably a cable but in general everything looks pretty good.
Continue to appreciate all the stuff that shows up on VV.  There is some
passion among this group.
Bill