<VV> N eed Paint Code

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:43:10 -0700

The Body shop who has had my 65 Corsa Coupe for almost 2 MONTHS!!!
Thinks I should come up with the color code tonight!!!
If I have to do a research project I won't be able to do it on that time
scale.

I always thought the car was the Blue color of Lon's car on the cover of
the 2004 Corvair Underground "Corvair Book" - where Lon and wife are
parked in front of the Railroad Crossing.

Other than that, the Vin # is 107375L108740 and off the label in the
engine compartment (rear passanger's side) there were things like:

12B
ST 65-10737LOS 1078
TR 733- D-D
W 2l 3C
4U

Unfortunately, the light wasn't the best and my eyes aren't what they
used to be, so I am relying on Notes from the Painter.

Is this enough that anyone can tell me what the color code is?
If I had time for the research project, any pointers on where I should
be looking?

If you have an answer for me, please reply directly as I am about a day
behind on the list.

Thanks in advance!!

Chuck Peck (Salmon, Idaho)
cpeck@salmoninternet.com