<VV> Cooling

Nick Elzinga starship@worldonline.co.za
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:20:51 +0200

Now that is not a nice exhaust system at all.  I bought a set of ultimate
exhausts, battled like hell to get them to seal properly, despite the claims
of that problem having been resolved and then removed the whole lot after 10
miles and threw them out.

They stick out below the engine, reduce ground clearance and sound awful,
with or without baffles.  Never again.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of jimshu
Sent: 02 November 2004 03:43 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Cooling

 Will the Corvair motor get to hot if I don't use the lower heater
shrouds? The motor will be out in the open on  a 3 wheel trike. Y I am
asking is I want to use the ultimate exhaust from clarks. They say I can
cut holes in the shrouds to install it. Will the cylinders get to hot
with out the shrouds? Thantyou Jim in the AZ dessert lol.