<VV> Need Paint Code

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:18:24 -0700

I got REALLY good response on my request for Paint Code!!

THANKS!!!! This is really a great group.

While I do understand the concern about my being negative on the body
shop, this is misplaced in my circumstances. I am in a large county of
Idaho that has about 7 thousand residents, and it is over 100 miles to
the next larger town. I didn't get the work done before I brought the
car up (would have been faster and cheaper), because we need the money
locally. I am paying retail (no discount for being fill in work - most
of the time, mine was the only car in the shop), and while it is hunting
season (the usual reason for slowness here this time of year), the
owner/worker is NOT a hunter - he has just been having a hard time
getting around to the work. We have the saying here "We Run on Salmon
Time!" - one of the reasons to live here, and the work will be OK just
NOT fast!

Thanks Again

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com