<VV> Is Kerry a Patriot

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:34:45 -0500

Boy, we ALMOST kept this stuff off the forum.
     But, no. Thanks a lot, Ron.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corvair (not that that has anything to do with this list)

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of JVHRoberts@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 7:00 AM
To: qcc65@charter.net; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Is Kerry a Patriot

1. Kerry is a patriot. There is ZERO question about this.
2. This needs to be on another forum.

<off of soapbox>

In a message dated 11/3/2004 5:36:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
qcc65@charter.net writes:
I've done the math in detail and don't understand why the news media doesn't
call it for Bush. Are they just assuming lawsuits for the next month. I hope
John Kerry really is a patriot with just liberal views and concedes soon.
What
does the membership think?

Ron Guy in Baghdad
up all night anyway :)