<VV> Re: Quick Steering Arms

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:13:32 -0500

I had a set of Clark's quick steering arms on both my LM and EM. I did not find the steering significantly more difficult nor did I have too much tire scrub on tight turns. I sold the LM with the quick steering arms on it. I have taken the quick steering arms off my EM because I have a Flaming River quick steer box that I am installing on my EM. I think the quick steering arms are worth installing; however, be aware that your steering radius will increase, so if you need to make tight turns, you might find that slightly more difficult.

Regards,

Joe White
62 Sedan (looking for a 64)
CORSA, RMC