<VV> Inherited car

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:14:24 -0500

HI Kathryn, I'm in Southern Maine. I know of one gentlemen down this way
who knows his stuff! Email me directly if you would like some info.

Congrats on the car! After sitting that long, it it Going to need a
going over. Especially the fuel system and oil and filter. Most of the
engine seal probably have dried up and will leak. Not worth trying to
drive it and have some serious damage done. Tow it up here, it will be a
lot cheaper for you in the long run..

 <http://www.mymailsignature.com>

Maybe it's a little unrealistic to drive the car back to Maine, after
that last response of possibly $3000, so are any of you Corvair guys
from around central Maine Augusta/Bangor area who could recommend a good
place to take it?

Kathryn

  _____

Get your FREE personalized email signature at My Mail Signature!
<http://www.mymailsignature.com/>

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]