<VV> Politics on list; was: "Is Kerry a Patriot" [sic]

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:50:01 -0000

> That metadiscussion about political posts doesn't belong on this list,

And that metadiscussion about political posts not belonging on the list
doesn't belong on this list, either...

(;-)))

Sorry - couldn't resist that!!

Cheers

Alan, enjoying the fact that the BBC are SO-O-O-O-O-O-O p****ed off that
Bush won, but they can't say so, because they are supposed to be 'impartial'
(ha ha ha), and so they have to be mealy-mouthed about it, which is very
funny!

P.S. Do discussions about whether the BBC are p****ed off belong on the
list? I guess not. Corvair content then - the BBC LOVE Nader, because he is
green and so are they. And if they love Nader they hate (or should that be
'hat' - thanks Ned!) Corvairs, as I found out to my cost when I helped them
make a programme on them about 8 years ago...