<VV> Inherited car

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:51:22 -0500

Dear Lady

Pay no attention to the voice behind the curtain.

COTROFELD Automotive is in VERMONT, about a good 12 hours from where the CAR
IS.....Won't help you out until you get nearly home.

OTOH, Since you are in MD, A call to Jeff Stonesifer at Corvair Ranch in
Gettysburg, PA might be in order.

Jeff has one of the largest collections of parts cars, and runs a mail
order/come get it parts sales business, as well as restorations and repairs.

www.corvairranch.com should get you there. Perhaps a drive to Central PA
might not be a bad idea before heading up to ME.  He is right off US 15,
about 40 miles (south) from the PA Turnpike, take a right and you will hit I
95 in Philly....

As for the Avgas, it has some lead in it. Your engine probably has enough if
your father used it a lot. No need for more, but I would recommend SUPER
unleaded gas to minimize possible detonation (knock).
Some CITGO stations on the east coast offer 104 octane gas, but it is about
4.00 a gallon, so that is a decision I leave up to you.

I don't know where Matt went to high school, but I think someone was asleep
in geography class

Hank Kaczmarek