<VV> Inherited car

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:40:18 -0800

At 04:35 hours 11/03/2004 -0500, Bill Hubbell wrote:

> [...]

You're in fine form this afternoon.       ;)

Would the miles in an odometer that had rolled over be unoriginal miles
since they would now be retreaded miles?    Or would the original miles as
first accrued be the true original miles and the 2nd generation miles on
the odo be the unoriginal miles?    And, would these newer miles be any
less original than those older miles?

In other words, are late miles better than early miles?

tony..