<VV> Inherited car

Ken Wildman k-wildman@onu.edu
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:39:52 -0500

At 03:19 PM 11/3/2004, N. Joseph Potts wrote:
>I'm ASTOUNDED to hear a Chevy dealer anywhere has a "Corvair guy" anymore.
>It's like finding a Civil War veteran. This guy must have been 15 when he
>became a Corvair guy. I think this Corvair guy should be given an honorary
>life membership in CORSA. I wonder if he DRIVES a Corvair still. He must be
>older than ME!

Joe:

My Corvair guy is a factory-trained Corvair mechanic.  He worked for a
local Chevy dealer.  Now has his own shop and "won't let his mechanics work
on my vehicles", he does it all himself.  He's also an Outlaw Sprint racer
with a bunch of trophies.  He's obviously about my age and I keep asking
him about his retirement plans.  :)   So far, he's not interested.  Whew!   :)

Ken