<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1277 - 14 msgs

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:15:58 EST

People,
    Excuse me...Look where the guy is writing from..Personally, I think he
deserves to post wherever the heck he wants to....Facing danger so that we can
vote is plenty to ask from him.

In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:33:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
VV> Is Kerry a Patriot
To: qcc65@charter.net, virtualvairs@corvair.org

1. Kerry is a patriot. There is ZERO question about this.
2. This needs to be on another forum.

<off of soapbox>

In a message dated 11/3/2004 5:36:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,