<VV> Re: Fluorescent boob type?

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 01:57:16 -0800

At 06:28 hours 11/03/2004 -0500, JVHRoberts@aol.com wrote:
>Sorry, this is a G rated group... <G>

Earry gwoups are better than rate gwoups.

And I just hung one of the doors on my little shop building.   But just
one.   Tomorrow I need to hang another one.

And, it's now raining.   Again.    Sheesh.    My license plates are gonna
blush.    I restore license plates on occasion and I painted three this
evening... after I hung the door.    They're standard satin black VA 1960
vintage but if it gets muggy the black may blush which means I'll have to
bake them, been there done that.     What's an oven for, anyway?   Besides
cookies, of course...

tony..