<VV> Re: Quick Steering Arms

Dale Dewald dkdewald@pasty.net
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:55:42 -0500

Hello,

It would be interesting to know the dimensions of the stock quick steering
arms so that:

1) Originals could be properly identified (if the GM part #'s could not be
found),

2) Stock standard arms could possibly be modified to match,

3) A very close match could be made from another vehicle.

I am planning to put a Flaming River box on my wife's '65 Monza.  It would
be nice to have the correct ratio arms as well.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI