<VV> Brit Hume & Ralph Nader

Martin Colvill MARTINCOLVILL@peoplepc.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:05:41 -0800

I happened to be listening to Fox news channel on my XM radio in my Big
Rig Election night & caught FNC anchor Brit Hume Interviewing Ralphy
boy. Introducing him Brit said," Your career started when you proved the
Chevrolet Corvair was unsafe to drive." After that I don't know much as
I about lost it and crashed. I was livid. I don't have the government
reports that proved Nader wrong but would appreciate info as to where
they could be found, especially if they are online so I can let the
"great Brit Hume" straightened out. They claim to be "Fair & Balanced"
in their reporting so some balancing needs to be done. Any help would be
greatly appreciated and if you are so inclined, bury Hume in email about
his erroneous reporting. Here is an email address to send your comments
if you choose to do so: comments@foxnews.com.

Martin Colvill '66 Monza & '66 Corsa