<VV> Wanted: Complete LM Power Top Assembly & Rear Seat Belts

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:48:35 -0500

I think that convertables were considered 4seaters. Therefore they would
only have two pairs of belts in back. Somebody with a '69 convert,
please verify. Otherwise I'll have to dig out my '69 dealer book and
ordering material.......(G)

I DO know that in '67 the 4door had a "center rear seat belt" option,
and most all '67 4doors came with just two pairs of belts in back. (One
of my 4doors was so ordered, the other wasn't.)

-Mark C