Re: [VV-talk] RE:  A job for Yank!

PatioMatt@aol.com PatioMatt@aol.com
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:26:31 -0500

Hank says:
Nah, Matt would not be insensitive.  He just finds glee in putting people
down.  This makes him feel superior.

At his age, circumcision isn't a problem for him, whether he has had one or
not.  I think the problem for him would be more hydraulic in nature, that
and the fact of encroaching age.

Did you expect anything else....my way of showing support!  ggg

At my age....I'm in my prime!....no ailments...no drugs for past living that suppress my male attributes!

If you weren't married, spending all your free time writting rebuttals to topics that we have no say in / control over....

You'd know how important these things are to women of 35 and older....GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Next year...ask Lon about one of my long time [ 20 yrs] lady friend...she's only one....and I'm no Casanova!

Matt....no pills...alll thrills....LOL!