<VV> Need help from VV to make custom hubcentric rings

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:04:43 -0500

I would like four of "these" also, but they're for an LM, and presumably a
different-size wheel opening. I will provide dimensions if Rick and I find a
taker for this request. I'm willing to pay what Rick will pay $?, and accept
whatever material suits him.
     Been running my wheels "hubless" for a few years, now.

Joe (Flexible) Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Rick Loving
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 3:40 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Need help from VV to make custom hubcentric rings

I have a set of Dan Gurney/ Hands look-a-likes  aftermarket 15x5.5 rims
that I want to put on my Sprint.
The problem is that the hub opening size of the aftermarket rims is
3.635" and the EM stock rim hub opening is 2.659"
I would like to someone on the list make me a set of 4 hub-centric rings
.25" thick with an outer diameter of 3.635 and an inner opening size of
2.659"

I'm not talking charity, as I want to buy them, but need them as soon as
possible.

Is anyone out there available for a quick weekend project?  Steel, Alum,
or other suitable material would be fine.

Rick Loving
Greensboro NC