<VV> Eastwood Powdercoated Wheels

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:14:47 -0500

Eastwood has brought out a new line of powdercoated (steel) wheels that I
think would work on LMs. They're in a range of sizes and prices, but the
backset  of most of them is given as 4", which I think would work fine. The
prices look attractive to me (who CANNOT find the Chevy junk wheels that are
supposed to be so ubiquitous elsewhere in the US).
     I already bought 14" wheels from Summit Racing, but (a) they were not
powdercoated, but only thinly painted argent; and (b) their hub bore is too
large.
     Has anyone noticed, or tried any size of these wheels on their LM? If
you have, or if you go ahead and do so on the strength of this message, I
(we) would like to hear from you as to the suitability of this product for
Corvairs.
     Thanks.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

http://www.eastwood.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=9179&itemType
=PRODUCT&iMainCat=1027&iSubCat=1033&iProductID=9179