<VV> Resurrection / Internment?

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:27:59 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2004 11:43:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
contactsmu@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I can't believe my luck.  I hear all the time
> about people who buy a junker, make on the spot mechanical adjustments,
> and drive the car for two or three years.  I've completely rebuilt my
> engine using the very best of parts and had a top flight Corvair
> mechanic help me to do the work, I drive it once, and now this.   I've
> been looking forward to the day I could drive it home for the last year.
>
> It looks like the Corvair gods are going to test my resolve and
> resources at every turn.
>
> There is no joy in Mudville.
>
> Stephen Upham

Sure you're not related to the other guy with a Million dollar rebuild..by a
Corvair expert??   GGGGG

Doesn't sound good.....metal particles / shavings may have plugged your oil
pump pickup screen...THIS IS ONLY A GUESS....

Let's hope for the best....MAKE SURE THE TRANS IS IN NEUTRAL when you tow!

It is just LUCK  the determines the things that happen....

Matt    better to be lucky than perfect....