<VV> You're Googled!

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:43:29 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2004 7:22:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bryan@skiblack.com writes:

No, no  one ever asked for permission, nor was it announced, because we
didn't do  anything to make it happen.  Google's mission is to index all
public  web pages.  *Anything* that is on any non-secure website is by
default available to be indexed be Google's spiders.  Also bear in  mind
that the more unusual your name is, the more likely a search is to  turn
up you in particular.

--Bryan

I once Googled my name and found out I coached Womens Basketball at  some
college.

Sounds like fun to me.

If anyone gives a rip Google   Abney +AFVN

You can find out why I survived Vietnam.

The big problem for me with Vietnam....

I NEVER saw a single Corvair there. Lotsa Peugeots and Renaults. Most
everything else
was Olive Drab, Air Force Blue or Battleship Grey.

I wanted to hop up one of those Vespa cabs with a Corvair  engine.

Tim  Abney

Proud Member of
United  Steelworkers of America, Local 7600

Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member  Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN -  1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C.  President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting  restoration

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of steelworkers%20logo.jpg]