<VV> Hey everyone..

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:35:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Ryan here again.

Dale, hope ya don't mind me going at this
question...just wanted to get some opinions.

So, the Corvair I have my eyes set on is a 65 Monza
180 turbo 2 door coupe.

It had an engine fire in 1971 and it needs help in
that respect.  Being the block is aluminum-I'm sure
it's warped and I'm gonna need a new block.  other
than that, he says no rust through solid body, a bit
of surface rust, and the pass. side seat is missing.
I'm not worried about interior-that's the easy part.

He's asking 800 dollars...sounds pretty reasonable to
me.  plus he has a good running 110(actually, it needs
some parts but that's okay with me. it's nothing
major.)  so I get the car, the engine in it, and the
turbo in the car.

I'm willing to put a lot of time into this car-I've
been wanting to do a good resto project, and if this
car is really as solid as he says, then I know I've
got something okay to deal with.  I foun d a garage we
can use, and I've got a good ammount of standard tools
around-and much of the other things I can get without
to much hassle.

Anyway, so I was just wondering your thoughts about
the whole deal.

Thanks
Ryan V. in MN

P.S. anybody on the list a member of the MN chapter of
Corsa?  I'll be at the meeting this Tuesday!

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!