<VV> Autocross report

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:08:59 EST

Today was the last autocross event of the year in Wichita. The course was
tighter than pervious courses I'd run in this car. I finally got to take
advantage of the quick steering. The car ran and handled great. I'm  finally getting
the intestinal fortitude to use the right pedal with  authority. My use of
the middle pedal is improving, but I still need to get more  aggressive with my
braking. I finished the season in first place on all  autocrossing Corvairs in
Wichita, by default <G>. I'm looking forward to  the "fix it" season to make
a few improvements.

Ned