<VV> Corvair in Art- Paintings not Photos

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:30:03 -0800

At 07:02 hours 11/07/2004 -0500, Russ Moorhouse wrote:
>Thanks Nick, but I've got plenty of photos and ads from magazines already.
>I interested in some nostalgia type paintings where you would have the
>Corvair sitting in a car lot, gas station, drive-in movie, diner, or even a
>junkyard.  The artist seem to be doing this for every other car but the
>Corvair.

...wasn't there a link posted a year or so ago (maybe longer...?) to a site
that featured some images (paintings) of old Corvairs in a rural setting,
gas stations and farm fields and country garages etc?

tony..