<VV> Need help locating a part, partially Corvair

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:57:03 -0500

I recently bought a set of front seats from a 98 Dodge Dakota pick-um-up, and
had them installed in my 67 Corvair coupe.  They are just fine, but the truck
that I got them out of was a sport model and hence no slide out beverage
holder.  The console does have the place to put one, but the sport model did
not use them.  We have a very limited supply of junk yards in my area, and
thus far I have not been able to find what I need.  I know some of you out
there hit the junk yards rather frequently, and if you happen to find one, I
would sure appreciate your latching onto it for me.  Naturally I'm willing to
pay any fair price for your trouble.  I'm pretty sure that one from almost any
late model Dodge truck will fit.  I have a 99 Dodge Dakota, and the seats and
console are identical.  If anyone can locate me one, please contact me
offline.  Thanks in advance.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.

Cecil Mills