<VV> re:More convertibles??

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:04:50 -0500

To clarify, my figures weren't meant to be EXACT percentages, just rough
comparisons, and across only the individual model lines, not the entire
year's production of combined model lines. In other words, in '67 there
were 9 Monza coupes built for every 3 Monza 4doors, and 2 Monza
convertables. Likewise in the 500 line, there were also three 500 coupes
made for every single 500 4doors (same ratio - 3:1 - as the Monza line).
If you combine the lines, the comparison numbers would change.

I didn't mean that other years EXACTLY follow those numbers, but
overall, it's still a good comparison to show how lopsided the body
style production was in terms of simple numbers.

Hope this helps make things a little clearer, as my figures were only
meant to make comparisons easy to understand.

-Mark C