<VV> gen / fan light on in lm

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:40:54 EST

In a message dated 11/10/04 9:47:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, pottsf@msn.com

Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of John Sconiers
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:37 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> gen / fan light on in lm

I have a late model corvair and the gen / fan light is staying on.  A
month ago I left the lights on and all the power went out of the
battery....so I had to get a jump.  The gen / fan light stayed on since
then but went off after I drove around a few days.  On friday the car
stopped while driving so I again got a jump to get the car home.  I
checked the belt and it's on tight.  Replaced the battery today with a
bran new and let the car run for 10 minutes.  gen / fan light still on.
  This may or may not be related but I have a tail light out as well.
JOHN