<VV> CORSA Merchandise at the Toss

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:54:48 -0500

Dennis,

Not that I'll be coming to the GWFBTSM, but is the comprehensive list of
what's available on the Corvair.org website?  I've had my hand slapped for
having a crusty window decal, more than once.  Web site pics are great, btw.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC VP
Corsa SC P - 2005
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4spd
65 Monza 140 Vert, 4spd
61 Lakewood PG, Next project

> I just loaded up a bunch of CORSA merchandise to bring to the
> Great Western
> Fan Belt Toss & Swap Meet.  I'm bringing a little bit of
> everything.  Get
> your CORSA Grill badge, Roster, wearing apparel, Tech Guides......  I
> especially loaded up on VV T-Shirts, because I know you all want them.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.