<VV> '66 Monza sport sedan engine

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:28:24 -0500

Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Arthur Landis
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:42 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> '66 Monza sport sedan engine

I just brought home my 2nd 'Vair within 6 months.  It's safe to say I'm
hooked!  I'm a bit puzzled about the '66 that now sits in my carport.  The
engine lid has the 110 emblem but the engine is 140, 4 carb engine.  Since
I'm
new to the hobby, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to determine what
engine was put in at the factory.  Also, since I'm here... any carb tips to
help me get this beauty running?  I replaced the entire ignition today but
she
wont start.  The secondary carb on the right bank fills up with gas while
the
other 3 carbs don't seem to be doing anything.  I'm a bit intimidated by the
4
carb set up.  Thanks in advance!

-Art