<VV> Quick couple of ques..

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:44:55 -0800 (PST)

Are there any places to get Mags for a good price?
I've been looking just a little bit, but I've never
really known where to look for rims.  I was wanting
some cragers but to buy them new I doubt is very
cheap...

Also, the gauges in the dash of a 65 Corsa (you
know...the 4 gauges in the middle..) what size are
they, cause I was thinking it might be kind of cool to
 get some custom gauges for the dash...

Anyway...just some random questions far ya..

Thanks much
Ryan

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!