<VV> Re: Original color or not? OR The Great Color Debate

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:31:36 -0800 (PST)

I must put my 4 cents in on this one.  Yeah my opinions are worth more than the usual 2 cents... why?  Because they're MINE!!! Thought you knew!

White is pretty when it sparkles but it only sparkles for about 5 minutes and it's a pretty boring color.  That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Now, I like most of you who have or currently or in the future face the challenge of choosing paint, stand befuddled, bewildered and baffled as to which way to go.  I know for ding-dang sure that it WILL NOT stay it's current color, Madiera Maroon.  My classic brain says at least stay with a stock color true to it's year, in my case I get the "FABULOUS EVENING ORCHID".  BUT, yeah there's always a but, the wylde creative inner child in me screams, SHOCKING HOT PINK or SEIZURE INDUCING CHARTREUSE. I at least have motor issues to correct and body work to tackle before I have to make a decision on color.
And the moral to this story is be true to you and follow your heart it will make you happiest in the end. Unless you're schizophrenic an have classic brains and inner children talking to you. Somebody pass the prozac please.

Alesia
65 Monza Convrt (ICU)