<VV> re: sucking gas post

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:21:34 EST

In a message dated 11/13/04 8:15:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
s10birdman1966@yahoo.com writes:

> I hope i wasn't misunderstood,my post was to raise a safety caution when
> trying to clear a cylinder of gas..if fuel is allowed to enter the exhaust
> system,it won't evaporate and will explode;i had a couple Y-pipes and mufflers
> that split,from parts vehicles, due to 'flooding' ..Tom

Gee...never had that result......here in LaLaland we cannot dispose of the
"dirty stuff",  so I just pour it in exhaust systems...fire the engine and go
for a drive....sooner or later!  FLASH!!

Maybe that's your problem.....you don't DRIVE  them immediately after! gggg

wcuh