<VV> EUM CRUISE

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:38:48 -0500

Good Afternoon all.

Just came back from a 20 mile jaunt in the EUM. Steve Goodman Carbs on this
AM, with Bluestreak Cap, rotor, points and condensor-----DAMN it runs stout!!!
Rear shocks still not up to snuff, I have a set to put on, running Rich's old
ones right now.

If the weather gets good tomorrow, I will likely replace, but for today, It's
a fairly nice day for a Cruise into Eastern Ultra Town!!!

It rained here yesterday like the world was going to end, and I found some
places where the front windshield is leaking.  The glass has about had it too,
but for now I will keep her parked in the carport, so nothing else goes south.

Going back out to cruise some more, have some errands to run....No Radio or
speakers, and I could care less........

I'll be thinking about Stephen while I do....I was just there a couple of
months ago pal, stiff upper lip, forge ahead, the results are well worth it!!!
Thanks to those who offered support while I lost my mind getting things
straight!

Regards
Hank