<VV> Insurance / MPG

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:35:05 EST

robert.henry@earthlink.net writes:>
> So if anyone has bothered wading through this narrative, are there any
> comments? Does anyone have any other classic insurers to suggest? Or other
> courses of action?   Robert Henry

Took you long enough to find Hagerty!  ggg  Welcome to the group!  We had a
BIG  discussion on that justa few months ago....ARCHIVES  tell it all!!

Now to your other problem..  15 mpg..cruising??  GAG!!

Look into a DALE   Pressure / Retard  diaphram for your distributor!

The slower your speed..the less HP  to move you!   Econo runs put 4 carb
140hp  cars into the high 20's  and higher!

Matt