<VV> Mini convention

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:50:23 -0600

Hello everyone,
As Warren mentioned, please give the folks in Iowa your support if you think
you may be interested in attending their event. I have seen their agenda and
it is a very impressive package. It would be a huge boost if you could let
Bob know ASAP if you would be able to attend to help give them an idea of
what type of support is out there. His email address is Yenko108@hotmail.com
and as mentioned, they are having an important meeting on Sunday so timing
is important.

Joe Robbins

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Levair@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 4:29 PM
To: fastvair@yahoogroups.com
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org; ricebugg@mtco.com; Yenko108@hotmail.com
Subject: <VV> Mini convention

All,

  The Iowa Corvair enthusiasts have presented a bid for a mini convention
the
last week of June.
   They are having a "do or die" meeting tomorrow.
  They need feed back from all of you, pro or con--RIGHT NOW.
   Write to : Yenko108@hotmail.com

  I support the mini convention because it is just way to much investment to

tow to Portland. I still want to, and may yet, but it will be a month's
effort.
   You could always leave from Iowa and tow straight to Portland

    Regular life gets in the way, for me there is an April trip to Hawaii(
my
wife's class reunion) , a May Drivers School, a May Vintage race etc.
  I'm sure that all of you have similar committments. The Mini solves a lot
of conflicts for me,.
    I belive that a lot of east and mid east and central people will not got

to any convention at all if we do not have the mini;. so I can't see how it
detracts from Portland--choices are good.
   Selfishly, I want to autocross the Kart track again-- two laps every run
with no pylons and will total spectator visibility. , and I want to debut
the
Bill Thomas/Roe car. Plus I really want to attend  A Convention and reunite
with my CORSA extended family..
   Even if you totally disagree with me,. let your opinion be known NOW!

Warren