<VV> Part needed

tampatexan@earthlink.net tampatexan@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:51:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I have a '67 Vert with the rear antenna.  Somewhere along the line, the nut and whatever else is supposed to be on the outside of the fender has disappeared.  The antenna is there, laying down in the engine compartment.  I bought a replacement antenna, but the nut is a larger size.  So far, I haven't had any luck finding the right one.  Does anybody out there have what I need?  I'm willing to buy a complete antenna if necessary but I really don't want to have to reroute the cable...  suggestions??? Reply offline if you want...

Thanks in advance

Jim Houston
Brandon, Florida
'65 Monza Coupe