<VV> Chrysler Transmissions - No Corvair

Joe Fishburn joe@joefishburn.com
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:30:16 -0600

Doug,
I'm wondering how many miles you have on the tranny...

I checked with my 'mopar' expert and he said to make sure the tranny is
junk..  Get a second opinion because there are a couple of sensors which
fail and puts it into limp home mode and are easy and cheap to fix...
Also, if you decide to fix the tranny there are a couple of OEM
rebuilders who have made some fixes to those transmissions..

He said those trannies are a problem and if you go for 2000 and newer
they have a better tranny..
joe
Bruce's friend...   and a mopar bigot...  ;-)