<VV> Re: Original color or not? OR The Great Color Debate

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:22:52 -0000

  I have just the interior color for you Alesia!!  It is called Mermaid
Purple...but several on line will tell you it is pink...since the car is
Plum Crazy ( a nice purple) and Classic White, I prefer not to enter the
debate...go to Norm's Group Red site and you'll see the color and can decide
for yourself!!  If you chose to call it pink, don't bother to tell me!!  I
bet my car gets more double takes than any factory restored car...but the
choice is always that of the guy or gal paying the bills!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Frog Princezz
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:32 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: Original color or not? OR The Great Color Debate

I must put my 4 cents in on this one.  Yeah my opinions are worth more than
the usual 2 cents... why?  Because they're MINE!!! Thought you knew!

White is pretty when it sparkles but it only sparkles for about 5 minutes
and it's a pretty boring color.  That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Now, I like most of you who have or currently or in the future face the
challenge of choosing paint, stand befuddled, bewildered and baffled as to
which way to go.  I know for ding-dang sure that it WILL NOT stay it's
current color, Madiera Maroon.  My classic brain says at least stay with a
stock color true to it's year, in my case I get the "FABULOUS EVENING
ORCHID".  BUT, yeah there's always a but, the wylde creative inner child in
me screams, SHOCKING HOT PINK or SEIZURE INDUCING CHARTREUSE. I at least
have motor issues to correct and body work to tackle before I have to make a
decision on color.
And the moral to this story is be true to you and follow your heart it will
make you happiest in the end. Unless you're schizophrenic an have classic
brains and inner children talking to you. Somebody pass the prozac please.

Alesia
65 Monza Convrt (ICU)