<VV> For Sale Ads

Mitchell, Neal (Frankfort) Neal.MITCHELL@NA.SunChem.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:38:09 -0600

Hi--

Neal did live in Frankfort, Indiana.

Please reply to Neal, not to me. Thanks.

--H

Neal writes:
What I wanted to do was to offer a 1963 corvair Monza coupe to someone that
would come and pick it up.  This car is pretty bad shape.  The rear brakes
are locked and it is missing some parts.  It currently does not have wheels
on it but I do have four that the tires are not up on them.  I got this car
a few years ago and it is sitting outside now.  I would like to let someone
have it for parts or to fix up instead of calling a scrap yard.  This car
is an automatic with the larger motor.  I used some of the parts for a 1963
that I currently own.  I can send pictures if needed.

If you know of any interested parties they can contact me at 765-258-3183
or <mailto:mitchellneal@hotmail.com>mitchellneal@hotmail.com

Thanks

Neal A Mitchell