<VV> Re: Turbo Setup

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:01:57 -0500

Doc, you SHOULD have said "There is nothing ..... in front of a bunch of
(other) idiots"... <VBG>  We would understand. ;>)  Of course I am speaking
for my good Bud, Chuckster of very little fame....  :>)

 Seriously, I learn something new from the group all the time.  Amazing what
folks have done or discovered.

(I wish I had time for a street 180 Corsa ....)

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: RoboMan91324@aol.com [mailto:RoboMan91324@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:15 PM
To: fparker@umich.edu; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: Turbo Setup

Thanks Frank and Seth.  There is nothing like showing my ignorance in front
of a bunch of people.  I must admit that my only experience with turbos is
with
my '64 Spyder and my '66 Corsa.  I am not all that familiar with the more
modern turbos.  I was thinking of blow through and fuel injected systems.
This
is yet another reason that I value VV.  I learn something new nearly every
day.

Thanks again,
Doc
In a message dated 11/17/2004 5:46:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,