<VV> 1967 Corvair Owners please read!

aircooled6@prodigy.net aircooled6@prodigy.net
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:02:42 -0600

Here's the tag info from my 67 4 door 500...

110/pg/ac/AM radio/glovebox light/Tinted glass all/4 seat belts (plastic
buckles) / courtesy lights (optional on 500?) and it appears to have had the
underhood light, but its gone.  Theres marks where it was mounted.

Per the original co-owner (mom-daughter), it was ordered this way by her
mother. Her Mom and her were the only drivers before me.

   05A                   5

ST 67-10139  WRN      2490 BODY
TR 703-                S-S PAINT
E2DM