<VV> '61 Lakewood

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:53:36 -0800 (PST)

After a prolonged quest--I now own a '61
Lakewood---but I have no Lakewood "stuff"---looking
for owner's manual, literature, spare tire hold-down
bolt, roof rack---almost any "Lakewood unique"
items--- it will be refurbished with my "Don Package"-
wide/low tires, mag wheels (looking for those too),
upgraded 110, '64 suspension (stability and
self-adjusters)---WhY??? because I can!!!
  And when my wife throws me out for having too many
Corvairs-- I can sleep in the SW.

DM,- more cars than garage- don't tell my insurance
guy!