<VV> Throttle linkage

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:16:01 EST

In a message dated 11/19/04 12:36:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tonyu@roava.net writes:

<< It is my humble opinion that the typical Carter AFB is one of the best
 carbs ever to land on any engine to ever mount a 4xbbl.    >>

I agree that it is the right size but it will not corner at all. Which is why
they are OK with the dragracing set.
    The smaller of the Rochester Quadrajets (670cfm) will corner even with
slicks and the cfm is whatever is needed as it is totally progressive and
secondary flow controlled.
    The primaries are triple venturies and the same size size as the 110 hp
Corvair carbs.,
   The only disadvantage is you will have to acquire an adapter and modifiy
it so that it is still totally divided in the center (no huge plenum-and 180
deg. tuned).

Warren