<VV> Any one in need of headlights? (lm) Humor

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:18:41 -0800 (PST)

 I have 2 paper carton boxes filled with good used
headlights. Maybe it's the Corvair owner in me, but I
hate to throw away good usable parts. In 12 years of
daily driving, I think I've replaced one bulb. It was
reason to celibrate. 1 down, 49 to go...
 Even when the daily driver got wrecked, it was a F/E
collision, and all the headlights survived!

 I don't think I'm alone on this one...

 Mike
 YS-117

 BTW - That doesn't count the box filled with T-3's...

  If you neead replacement, late