<VV> Dash Parts

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:36:57 -0500

As far as I know, there are no reproduction lenses being produced. All
the lenses are included in one piece of plastic that is sandwiched
between the front of the dash and the gauges. Non Corsa lenses are
rather plentiful at Corvair swap meets. I don't recall seeing any Corsa
lenses, but I'm sure there are some out there. If you can't find a good
Corsa lens, you may be able to use a standard lens by cutting and
pasting the two bigger lenses onto the middle that you already have.
Most scratches can be removed by using metal polish.

Marc Sheridan