<VV> Carbs and stuff.

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:42:04 -0500

The 95 distributor will work on the 110, but probably a bit differently. If
you don't like the difference, you should be able to largely eliminate it by
transferring the following items from the old distributor to its
replacement:

the vacuum advance diaphragm
the centrifugal-advance weights
the springs for the weights

TAKE CARE not to reverse (flip over) the weights when transferring them.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Ryan Verthein
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 1:55 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Carbs and stuff.

Found some carbs in a 63 vair.  they're the right
ones, and the outsides and lines seem to be in good
shape...they're on a junkyard car.  What should I
offer for them plus the linkage?  I'm taking them off
myself, if that makes any diff to you.

also, does the distributor from what I'm guessing to
be a 95 63 engine work on my 110?

hmm...that's it for now.

Ryan