Subject: <VV> LM Convertible Question

Les corvair@mts.net
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:38:19 -0600

Hi Bob;

I have six (6) of those clips. They are bagged separately from the moldings so I can't tell exactly where they go. My molding is held to the car by 5 of the "screw through dome fasteners"; two on each side and one in the middle at the back. They're not really L-shaped though.....

Les
corvair@mts.net.
=======================================
Message: 1
From: "Bob Gilbert" <bgilbert@redshift.bc.ca>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:24:37 -0700

Hi,

I'm looking for information on the clips that hold down the large L shaped
stainless pieces that the top boot snaps to at the back of my 66
convertible. Clarks calls them C3690 and they seem to be made of unobtanium.

I've got a couple and I'm looking to for more information, specifically
- how many are needed?
- where do they fit - are they just evenly spaced?
- a source if I don't have enough

Thanks,
Bob