<VV> Instrument Panel Lens

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa@shaw.ca
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:18:39 -0800

I'll do ya one better Wade, if we're picking the collective groups mind on LM instrument lenses.

Does anybody have any thoughts on the best way to go about having new lenses made?  Say for instance, you were Canadian and you wanted to put a metric speedo in, but keep the stock look.

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of WadeHalsey
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:45 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Instrument Panel Lens

Does anyone know of a method for removing the paint from the embossments
(Gen-Fan, Temp-Press etc) on a LM instrument panel lens without harming
the plastic lens?

Related question--is there any way to adjust an electronic tachometer
from four cylinder car to read correctly on a six cylinder Corvair?

Wade Halsey